One of the benefits of choosing norton.com/setup as your primary digital security provider is that you will never have any trouble navigating the integrated dashboard. Whether you are browsing through your account at norton.com/setup or monitoring your computer activity through the Norton application that you downloaded from www.norton.com/setup, the graphical panel is incredibly intuitive and to the point, ensuring that you always get to your destination regardless of just how familiar or novel you are to the interface.
If you are confused about how to add a new device to your existing Norton.com/setup account, here is a step by step guide to get you through:
- Go to the Norton.com/setup homepage using any computer with a Windows operating system.
- Use your existing norton.com/setup credentials to log into your Norton account. If you do not have an account or want to use a new one, you will find the option to create a new Norton account.
- Once you have successfully signed in, you will find the option to Add Device.
- Click on Add Device and then choose Windows device. Click on Next.
- In the Add Device dialogue box, you must enter the name or the description of the device you are adding to your account as well as the IP address or the physical address of the device.
- You can also determine the level of trust for the device. The default level of trust is Full Trust.
- Add the device to your account and retrieve the download link for the installer.
- Click on the downloaded installer file to start installing Norton on the device you have just added to your account.